Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Don't stress...

In the name of Allah s.w.t...He is the first, he is the last...
Tuesday.English day?No need to answer.Actually, I have many things to do, but when I open my e-mail box..I think I want to post it down here..in this situation for those who are busy with their revision, don't stress yourself..That's why i still blogging instead of studying...
THIS IS WHAT TIRED LOOK LIKE....


THIS IS WHAT BAD SPELLING LOOKS LIKE...

THIS IS WHAT INTIMACY LOOKS LIKE...

THIS IS WHAT COURAGE LOOKS LIKE

THIS IS WHAT GOOD GRIEF LOOKS LIKE

THIS IS WHAT 'I CAN WAIT' LOOK LIKE..

THIS IS WHAT BLONDE'S CAR LOOKS LIKE

THIS IS WHAT COLD LOOKS LIKE...

THIS IS WHAT HELPING HAND LOOKS LIKE...

THIS IS WHAT BAD MOOD LOOKS LIKE...

That's all for today..

p/s:Life is to short to regret..so, live a life...Love the people who treat u right, pray for who don't.

Sesiapa yang tidak menyayangi, tidak akan disayangi..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

sgt comel gambar2 tu!moga sejahtera selalu!insyaAllah

musafir kehidupan said...

Tapi gambar yang bad mood tu tak comel langsung~Jadi,janganlah bad mood(pengajarannya)...Amin.syukran untuk doanya..